The reason for this is due to the need to make it difficult for counterfeiters to counterfeit the currency, as well as for the purpose of detecting counterfeit bills while majority of the circulation is updated with the NEW BILLS. What happens in this case is that the counterfeiters are challenged to copy a complicated design as well as to include counterfeit bills in the circulation of NEW BILLS as they will be easily detected.
1. You constantly worry about paying your bills.
2. You often wish you could buy more things.
3. Your only goal in life is to get rich, but you have no realistic plan.pine
4. You spend money to feel better.
5. You blame others for your financial problems (government, boss, spouse).
6. You judge people based on the amount of money they have.
7. You lie, cheat or steal to get money; even a little lying or cheating shows money is controlling you.
8. You take unnecessary financial risks.
9. You use credit to buy things that decrease in value, such as expensive cars or expensive clothing.
10. Money controls your mood-you feel good or bad based on your finances.
It’s true, with so many new methods of paying people, places to store your money, and newer currencies that encourage for barter trade by a SMART COIN or by a MONEY FREE system, you can survive just fine. You may not rely just on the money as much as you thought you would. But there’s still a feeling that feels great when you hold Real Hard Cold Cash in your hand.